Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Interrresting facts about me

I got tagged by JK. I didn't expect to find enough stuff to write about me... But somehow managed to unearth a few...
  1. In my childhood days, i dreamt of being India's dictator. I even promised my sister half the land.
  2. I have a 11 month old son who can say Acha (actually attttaa) meaning Dad. 'Acha' to him is quite overloaded(polymorphic?) though, it has many meanings including Mom, take me from here, iam enjoying it, answer me etc.
  3. My friend once remarked that i should probably get wedded to a computer (actually a computer with a h*le).
  4. Once i hit a dog when driving on Airport Rd(Blr) on a motorcycle. The impact was such that i made atleast 4-5 somersaults. The guy who helped me get back on my legs shook my hands (congratulated?) saying he has seen such stunts only in movies. The dog was unharmed and in fact had to be stoned to prevent it from jumping onto my limping body.
  5. I was supposed to be born with a silver spoon. But i forgot it in my mother's womb. I am that forgetful. Have been to the school without my school bag, been to interview with sneakers, been to the bar without cash, been to client presentations without a belt etc etc.
  6. I am highly self critical. I almost always end up with myself to blame.
  7. My wife calls me a 'low maintenance husband'. I prefer 'idli + chutney' over 'paratha + panner tikka', 'kuthari (brown rice) + pulissery(yellow curry from diluted curd)' over 'biryani + pepper mushroom'.
  8. I have accumulated enough bad karma to be 'reborn' quite a few times. So i am more concerned about global warming than most others are.
This branch of the 'tag-chain' stops here, simply because i don't know anyone who can be tagged.

No comments: